It is representative of one's own careful and truthful thinking, for truthful thoughts lead to truthful words, and consequently to truthful actions - and thus results. This is effected through the hermetic principle of Correspondence (or Analogy), stating that any mental (spiritual) construct will find a corresponding outlet on the lower levels of existence, read: the mental, emotional and physical plane.
The Master Key is not only there to solve problems, but also to become aware of opportunities, and make use of them. It's the key to universal forces, helping Man to change the circumstances on the outside through a respective change in his predominant mental attitude.
The Key is about taking actions where others are still taking. It's about courage and confidence, aided and guided by the natural laws that keep the Universe in balance and existence.
- Physical control (sitting still)
- Mental control (inhibit all thought)
- Physical relaxation (let go)
- Mental relaxation (let go mentally)
- Visualisation: a past event
- Visualisation: a photo of oneself
- Visualisation: a conversation with a friend
- Visualisation: a battleship (trace the effect back to the cause)
- Visualisation: a flower (cause to effect)
- Visualisation: geometric forms (highly symbolic!)
- Ask, Believe, receive.
- You And Omnipotence
- Part of the Whole
- Correct mental states
- The ideal
- Power to create
- Absorbed In Thought
- The secret, the key.
- Silence Truth
- Spirit Meet Spirit
- Spirit with a body
- A wonderful world