True law of attraction story: “My nail fungus cleared up completely ...

True <b>law of attraction</b> story: “My nail fungus cleared up completely <b>...</b>


True <b>law of attraction</b> story: “My nail fungus cleared up completely <b>...</b>

Posted: 14 Feb 2014 07:00 AM PST

Contributor: Tatiana Ribber of Brisbane, Australia at www.thesecret.tv.

At The Secret's official website, Tatiana writes the following:

"I had this really bad nail fungal infection that for more than five years I struggled to clear without success. I went to several doctors, tried creams and oils, took some very strong pills and even removed the nail twice. A box of the tablets to kill the fungus used to cost me about $100 and would last me only forty-five days. I took it for three years with little or no results until my doctor told me to stop because it was starting to cause liver damage.

"Then a couple of years ago I came across The Secret. After watching the movie I decided to try it out on my sick nail. For the next three weeks I would visualize a healthy, pink toenail and be grateful for that. I started painting my toenails so I wouldn't have to look at the ugly nail again and after one week my nail started changing from bluish-greenish, disgusting gray, to healthy pink. In three weeks there were no more signs of the fungus. No medication, no creams–just a little nail polish and lots of positive thinking.

"Since that time, I have applied The Secret to other areas of my life with great success. I now have a very solid, loving relationship with my husband of twelve years, a beautiful daughter who will tell me how much she loves me every five minutes (no kidding!), and the healthy, prosperous, happy life that has always been intended for me.

Tatiana

Indulge in more inspiring stuff like this in my book Alone and Together: A Very Short Primer on Happiness, from which comes the following deep thought:

"After that, I dated a few people very briefly. Then, a few years later, I met Mike. I don't know why, but after five months dating, we got engaged. I was twenty-one. 

"One day, I was at a park with Mike. While we were walking along, I saw a man sitting on a large rock near the beach. He wasn't doing anything important—maybe just eating a sandwich or something. But he was looking at the water, and it seemed to me that he wouldn't rather be anywhere else, with anyone else—that he just wanted to be alone.

"I used to do that, I thought as Mike and I walked by. Back when I didn't have a boyfriend. Back when I was strong.

"I was jealous.

"I never forgot that feeling. I wished so much that I was him, but I couldn't be—not yet.

"I still didn't know how to be alone.

***

"I didn't get married that year. I broke up with Mike, and that was difficult. But I remembered something my dad once told me about the woman he fell in love with that eventually became his first wife. He said that he tried to leave her once and drive away, but after a little while, he realized that he just couldn't go any further. So he pulled the car over to the side of the road, got out and took a walk. When he got back in after an hour or so and started driving again, the car was pointing back the way he came.

"That's when I knew I was in love," he said. "I couldn't leave, even when I tried."

"That was good advice.

"After I left Mike, I didn't want to turn the car around. Not very badly, anyway. I knew that leaving him was the right thing to do. And after I got over the hard part of remembering what it was like to be alone, I didn't miss him too much anymore."

You can get your copy of Alone and Together on Amazon.com.

 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment